Yellow Rivella

I will admit to one thing: Rivella has become something of an obsession of mine. A little while ago, I did a post on the whey and lactose based soda. While I was researching the post, though, I found out that there's such a thing as "yellow Rivella," which I hadn't come across. In addition to the red (original), blue (diet) and green (green tea) versions, there was also the yellow - soy based, vegan - variety. Since learning about this, I've been checking mini and super market shelves for the stuff.
Finally, we found it. The label looks different than the other types, which might be why we didn't spot it earlier. It tastes different too, but not as much as one might expect. Rebecca thought it tasted alright - she said it reminded her of Mountain Dew - but decided that it smelled too awful to drink. I thought it was fine, but I'm not making the switch from Rivella red. The featured ingredient is soy, of course, so it's safe to say that we could call it a soy-milk soda, which sounds even grosser than milk-soda.
You have read this article Drinking / Food / Switzerland with the title Yellow Rivella. You can bookmark this page URL https://africathoughts.blogspot.com/2011/05/yellow-rivella.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Yellow Rivella"

Post a Comment