Liechtensteinklamm

The liechtensteinklamm, in St. Johann im Pongau, is a nine-hundred-foot deep cleft in the Austrian Alps. Intensely blue water cuts through the layers of limestone and slate, hollowing out a twisting, undulating path. There's a walkway, and a lot of tourists, and the whole thing is very much worth an hour of your time.
The tunnels and bridges were constructed in 1875 by the Alpine Association, with the help of Johann II, prince of Liechtenstein. The prince had a hunting cottage nearby and supposedly became quite excited about the project. A gift of six hundred guilders made the walkways possible, and got the chasm named after Johann.
It takes, maybe, twenty minutes to walk the length of the boardwalk - it's very easy and secure, with gentle uphill grades and handy railings. In reality, nobody does the walk that quickly. It's a stroll, really, with lots of places to stop and look up at the distant sliver of sky, down at the rushing water and around you at the hollows and layers of rock. The air is cool and misty, which was refreshing on a hot, May day.
As the path heads upstream, the water noises get louder and deeper. The current quickens and the passageway narrows. Finally, the walls fall away and the gorge opens up into a round, green bowl. A waterfall spills from somewhere above, joining the stream with a crash. There are some picnic tables here, and a nice platform to sit on.
You have read this article Austria / Hiking with the title Liechtensteinklamm. You can bookmark this page URL http://africathoughts.blogspot.com/2011/05/liechtensteinklamm.html. Thanks!

8 comment for "Liechtensteinklamm"

  1. HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED OF YOUR COINS AND WANTS TO GET IT RECOVERED BACK???

    I invested a total of$95,000.00USD worth of Bitcoin with an online company who does trading and was guaranteed a payout of 25% a week. They ended up shutting down their company website but their website was still running. So I could still see my dashboard at that time and instead of paying weekly they ended up compounding my money. It ended up compounding to$179, 000USD so I requested for a withdrawal which was declined before they shutdown their website, I complained to my colleague at work who directed me about this recovery expert, Mr. Morris Ray, that helped him, I contacted him immediately, what surprised me most, was that I recovered my money that same week. You can contact him on his email at MorrisGray830 @ Gmail . com and on WhatsApp: + 1 (607) 698-0239 and he will assist you on the steps to recover your invested funds.
    Just trying to help those who where scammed just the way I was too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Maria James from Florida, United State. It is so overwhelming to know that honest hackers do still exist these days though it's hard to get to them. Have been living under a blind romantic scam with my boyfriend not knowing he was after my Dad money, no way to get to my dad except through me, he was hired to ruin my life. He made me fall in love with him so crazy and after two months of our relationship he traveled without my knowledge and I was so worried about him because I couldn't reach him and this lead me to Wizard Brixton and it was not easy getting to know this great wizard, I email him directly via WIZARDBRIXTON (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM and he then asked me to reach him on WhatsApp if my case was very urgent and I urgently contacted him on WhatsApp with (+1- /807-234-0428 ;) Immediately I contacted him' I asked him to help me with the exact location of my boyfriend where-about and he then asked for his mobile number and I gave it out to him not so long he just asked me to wait for 15 minutes and exactly the time he gave to me he got back with unbelievable news.
    I wouldn't have believed him if he didn't get back with proof because I so much trusted my boyfriend and loved him, why I log in to the mobile spy anonymous monitor I saw for myself that he was without another Lady in Maryland, USA. I then see all conversations and WhatsApp voice records with his boss. Well, All thanks to Wizard Brixton though it actually hurts to know the truth his services I highly recommend and he is very active and fast with a sense of humor. Do reach him today for similar cases and loss of funds. He also retrieves my funds back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't express the gratitude I have towards SILVER HACK DIGITAL RECOVERY for figuring out my lost fund that I had considered very much gone. After I was robbed, I was on my dead end and SILVER HACK DIGITAL RECOVERY was my last hope, yours truly they helped me get all my lost funds. For anyone on the ropes, who feels like all hopes are gone and you are deciding if this can work for you, I gladly tell you not to worry, give SILVER HACK DIGITAL RECOVERY a try! They are Very professional and trustworthy!

    You can reach them via
    Email : silverhackaccessories @proton .me
    Signal : +16145683873
    Telegram: @silverhackdigital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had already given up on trusting any online cryptocurrency or Bitcoin investment platform after losing $784k to an online BTC investment scammer in March this year. Fortunately, I was able to find Lord Hacker Ultimate Digital Assets Recovery Agency online, a company that is an expert in both cryptocurrency and blockchain networks. It was a horrible time for me, but Lord Hacker Ultimate essentially saved my life by assisting me in Recovering and pulling back all of my transactions to the scammers in a matter of hours. I also received the same amount that I had lost to those scammers. I would recommend anyone in a similar circumstance not to worry; Lord Hacker Ultimate got you covered. You can reach them at Email: L.H.ULTIMATE@FASTSERVICE.COM, WhatsApp: +16266210821, Telegram: @Lordhackerultimate, or Signal: +16266210821.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cybergenie (@) Cyberservices (.) Com
    (+1-2-5-2 -5-1-2-0-3-9-1 - Whatsapp)
    I am putting this out here so others don't make the same mistake I made and if they have, there is still a chance for redemption. I entered a cryptocurrency scheme I knew nothing about because I was intrigued by the huge ROI numbers mentioned and how it has changed many lives, PS, I read those reviews from the scammer's website. This con artist I bumped into made me believe cryptocurrency trading and mining are so easy. All I had to do was register his crypto mining website, and make a deposit into my account while they sorted out the rest for me. After a few deposits, I was running into hundreds of thousands of profits, which motivated me to invest more, the more I invested, the more woes for me to access my invested funds. I had it enough and threatened to quit, and I was locked out of the account and discovered they were crypto scammers. CYBER GENIE HACK PRO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got all my lost back to my wallet with the help of Lord Hacker Ultimate.?

    I would like to say a very big thanks to the man who commented on how he got his Bitcoin recovered back to his wallet with the help of Lord Hacker Ultimate Digital Assets Recovery Agency at (L.H.ULTIMATE@FASTSERVICE.COM) I was facing a similar problem, without hesitation, I had to reach them for help in recovering my lost bitcoin, and right now I am attesting to comment, they are truly genuine, as I am typing now I have my bitcoin back in my BTC wallet, I'm so much in deep happiness right now, With attachment of their Other contacts below,
    WhatsApp: +16266210821,
    Telegram: @Lordhackerultimate,
    Signal: +16266210821.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When my cryptocurrency investment went into the wrong hands, I lost $577,510 in Bitcoin and was defrauded of my hard-earned money. I was about to give up after finding out that it could not be found or recovered, but then I saw a Google post about a real hacker at Lord Hacker Ultimate Digital Assets Recovery Agency which is also a stolen fund/Crypto Recovery Agency. I was shocked to learn that after working with them, they had successfully recovered $577,510, which is my entire loss in BTC. I'm very grateful and relieved that I was able to recover all of my missing Bitcoin. Contact them at their hotline now at:
    WhatsApp: +16266210821;
    Email: L.H.ULTIMATE@FASTSERVICE.COM
    Telegram: @Lordhackerultimate
    Signal: +16266210821

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recovering bitcoins from scammers is a meticulous process, managed with expertise by Wizard Asset Recovery. They conduct a thorough evaluation by gathering transaction records and client communications, leveraging their blockchain expertise to trace bitcoins from the client to the scammer through transaction tracking. Through meticulous analysis, they uncover potential leads like IP addresses or online forums to identify the scammer, collaborating with law enforcement and providing evidence and support for legal action when necessary. Crafting a personalized plan, they may negotiate with the scammer or pursue legal avenues to recover the stolen bitcoins, executing the plan meticulously by communicating with the scammer or engaging with crypto service providers to maximize recovery chances. Throughout the process, they prioritize client security, employing encryption and other measures to safeguard assets and information. With a commitment to excellence and client satisfaction, Wizard Asset Recovery ensures a trusted partnership in reclaiming lost bitcoins. Contact them for assistance via email at wizardassetrecovery@gmx.us or WhatsApp at +13157561228.

    ReplyDelete